Mario Stomping Frenzy Mario Stomping Frenzy

It is funny how after a while you don't have to move but you are still bouncing on them because they are keep respawning other than the controls felt kinda awkward not really fitting the mario style because of the friction which was pulling you down other than that I liked how you got only 1 or 2 points if you are using the fireball because that prevents you from spamming it.

Last question : how do you submit your score?

Circles and Squares Circles and Squares

Not bad at all first I thought this was some boring beginner game with those basic controls but you made it really interesting with the questions ( even though i guess all of them )

basicgames responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

Mega Boulder Rampage Mega Boulder Rampage

This game has truly amazed me however there are two minimal complaints.

Well i kinda experience a lot of lag but however I think it is just because my laptop is not really good for gaming.

The other thing is the Music maybe using a larger variety of songs.

other than that this has turned out to be a really good game !

Totem Jump Totem Jump

Pretty neat game i liked how you could buy upgrades and a variety of them as well but you could improve by actually giving a description of what the upgrades actually do instead of just showing pictures. In the levels, well the movement was kinda limited and you couldn't get to specific places because some of the platforms were to high.

Other than that i was satisfied so i give you 4 stars.